Old 21-07-2003, 12:35 AM
Dave C.

Default Undermining American workers

"Mike" wrote in message
news:BaESa.13017$Bp2.5130@fed1read07...
Now that you have identified (in absurdly great detail) the problem, what

is
the solution?

Mike
(I know, I know, I'm top posting. Just live with it.)

First, I don't think the OP is a troll, as others have said. I proposed a
solution elsewhere. The article stated that 50% of California residents are
illegal. So let's pull back our troops from overseas, post them ALL on the
Southern border, and deport every single human being found in California.
Every single one. Then if they can prove they are legal, let them back in
immediately. But never remove the troops from the border, and shoot all who
are stupid enough to attempt to enter illegally. Drastic is facing the very
real possibility that all the hospitals in California will close soon as
they can no longer afford to stay open due to illegal aliens. Drastic
problem, drastic solution. -Dave