Old 21-07-2003, 02:56 AM
animaux

Default Goats Are West's Latest Weed Whackers

On Sun, 20 Jul 2003 19:27:43 GMT, "Gordon Couger"
wrote:

Buy one you will get over you love affair with goats pretty quick. They are
into everything on the place eating the weeds and garden alike.

Gordon

Yes, which is why I said I would not buy one because I didn't have enough room
for even one. They only eat everything if you allow them to. I would never
handle a herd, but they do exist and goat cheese is made every day all over the
planet. Hey, I just love the cute things. I didn't say they were the end of
the world, wonderful!