Old 21-07-2003, 11:14 AM
Ray

Default Probleme

That's because they have expired from the server of the news service
provider you use. The "header" was retained, making it look like the
messages are there, but the body of the message has been deleted.

.. . . . . . . . . . .
"Boystrup Pb, ann,..." wrote in message
e...
Oke everyone.
I went one a short weekend trip and what do I find when I come home. 60

new
postages on the RGO, gooddy!!
Just can't read a sinkle one. For some strange reason none are available

on
the server. (to old it seems)
That incluedes a few from 21-7-03. I klik on one and they dissapere, just
futshi.
How come? This is the second time I've seen this, it realy bugs me.

Peter