Old 21-07-2003, 03:28 PM
BenignVanilla

Default Unethical business practices.....

"skooch" wrote in message
Hey BV

I thought you lived around "Baltmore". From the sounds of all your
problems getting things UD think you lived the "backwoods" and a trip to
town was a weekly event and 40 miles away.

You would. I don't know if I am not looking hard enough or what.

Did you ever get your potash? (0-0-50)

I have been too busy to look lately. I have not hit any real garden shops. I
have checked the Lowes, Home Depot and a few nursuries to no avail.

My local farm co-op dad (20) 5# bags on the shelf today, when I went for
mine.

If you need it what say we trade some of your Duckweed,. I can't find it
around here, every body seems to sell only Azolla.

Sure.
snip

BV.