Old 21-07-2003, 03:28 PM
Janet Sanderson

Default Leylands again ?solution

On Mon, 21 Jul 2003 00:18:12 +0000 (UTC), "Essjay001"
wrote:

Janet Sanderson wrote:
www.walnutcottage.net/leylands.htm

Sorry to go on about them, but mine look such a mess at the moment. I
am just having them trimmed (another bug bear, why do I have to pay
about £200 every 4 years for my neighbours trees to be trimmed?

As long as you do it they will let you do it (it doesn't cost them
anything). May be now is a good time to take them down to ground level
before the new neighbours move in.

Steve R

---
One piece, one button suit, timeless fashion. All made by the same
manufacturer, no designer label, everybody has one.

I am just so frightened that if it causes them a problem or expence,
that next time they will not allow it to happen. The property has
untill 3 years ago been rented, so we have chopped back on the sly
when it has changed occupants. It is not that I don't stand my ground,
only last year I went to court over a horse and won my case, but I did
not have to live next door the the people I sued at the end of it all,
and it was a lot of stress and effort which I would be reluctant
unless very desperate to take on again.
I would like to try to stop these side branches from growing up again
though.

Thanks
Janet