Old 21-07-2003, 03:32 PM
slider9499

Default Carrots and Eggplants

First time veggie gardener here. I planted a variety of veggies last
Spring and so far, so good. But I had never planted eggplant and
carrots and have no idea when I should pick them?

Do I need to actually see the eggplant and carrot before I pick them
or are can they be picked when they reach a certain size?

I planted in May and right now they are pretty big. The carrot plants
are at least 12-16 inches high and very full, but I do not see any
carrots.

The eggplants are also very full but again, I see nothing

Help. I'd hate to lose great veggies because of ignorance on my part

Thanks,

slider