Old 21-07-2003, 03:35 PM
Brandi

Default Scotts lawn products

"Leyf" wrote in message
ble.rogers.com...
Anyone know of a store that carries the whole line of Scott's products

north
of Toronto? I've been able to find some fertilizer, but not the other
products they make.

Leyf

If you know exactly what you want - you may be able to purchase it on the
web and have it shipped to directly to you. I'm not sure about shipping
outside the USA though. Large home improvement retailers like Home Depot or
Lowes may ship to you. You can look on their web sites. Also - Scotts has
a home service - they come to you and your lawn! (Again, I'm not sure about
outside the USA) You can compare the cost of the product/shipping vs. the
cost of having a Scotts rep come to your home....

Good luck!
Brandi