Old 21-07-2003, 03:37 PM
Jim W

Default URG Kew again?

fEssjay001 wrote:

Jim W wrote:
Essjay001 wrote:

Is it allowed? NO!
Did you do it? YES!
Was that responsible? NO it wasn't!

OK I'm irresponsible..Thats your point of view..I'm beginning to wonder
why it bothers you so much anyway..

I guess we were just as irresponsible as the guy who saw the plants, and
gave us Kew bags to carry them through Kew.
You asked why we did this. I gave an answer... You would rather I said
nothing and people did it again?

I would have been far more irresponsible for me (and others) to repeat
it knowingly then to do it one time. Thats why I said it here.. I
suppose THATS irresponsible as well then?

Tell me you never never ever broken a rule; never ever ever jumped an
orange light, or slipped over the speed limit, or any other number of
infringements that could be seen as irresponsible...

//