Old 21-07-2003, 04:19 PM
BenignVanilla

Default Unethical business practices.....

"Wilson" wrote in message
snip
Kelly, sigh...one more time, I asked her to give me a price for a

specific
liner...she agreed that she'd get a price for a specific size liner, she
then priced me a roll of liner and tried to pass it off as a 4'x8' price.
Your bread analogy doesn't work well...I go into the store WANTING a

whole
loaf (LOL) I didn't walk into her store wanting a whole roll of liner.

But
the point is she lied about it, she called me back and said the price of a
4'x8' liner was $96.00. Period...end of discussion.

Wilson, you didn't say that at anytime in this thread, except for the theory
in your original post:

"I imagine she was doing is charging me for a roll of liner and cutting my
piece from it."

Did she say she was getting you a roll, or did you imagine that? I am
confused.

BV.