Old 21-07-2003, 04:33 PM
joe

Default PSA Purifalls and Skimmer w bottom drain

FBCS wrote:

Can you rate this product and or set-up. I am over populated and I am
increasing pond size (approx 3000 - 4000 gal). This looks like the best
system (veggie filter). I really need your opinions before I spend lots of
$$$$. If you have a product you like better I would like to hear about it.

This is what I have and never having had anything different I can't compare
it to something else. However, I love it. Installation was easy, maintenance
is pretty simple. The only comment I might have is that you might want to
have additional veggie filter in your set up rather than relying on plant
material in the purifalls.

Joe