Old 21-07-2003, 06:25 PM
Mike

Default Intruder unfriendly plant supports

In article , Barry & Iris McCanna
writes

"Amanda Pope" wrote in message
I have on occasion designed architectural trellis work for this

purpose.
This is designed to complement the building and is fixed direct to

the
brickwork.

Make it out of tanalised rock lats . paint as required. should last

about 20
years.

You can do similar with metal work which will last a lot longer.

plenty of art blacksmiths about.

Amanda,

I'm sure you have a lot of knowledge as shown in your posts. Why not
sign off in your own name as I always get the nasty feeling that by
continually signing off only with your website, you are actually
advertising.

Just a thought.

Iris McCanna

That's permitted, isn't it?

British Pacific Fleet Hayling Island Sept 5th - 8th
Castle Class Corvettes Assn. Isle of Wight. Oct 3rd - 6th.
R.N. Trafalgar Weekend Leamington Spa. Oct 10th - 13th. Plus many more
National Service (RAF) Association Scarborough. Nov 7th - 10th (Nearly Full)