Old 21-07-2003, 06:54 PM
BenignVanilla

Default Unethical business practices.....

"Wilson" wrote in message
snip
You could be right....she was quick to get off the phone as soon as I

called
her on the price differential but she is marketing herself as a
landscape/pond supplier so....shrug....as he pulls away in his new 2003
Dodge Pickup. :P

How much do I owe you for the plants btw? $200-300?

I worked for a software company years ago that called to do an upgrade for a
client. The client was a total pain, and the project was destined to fail
for political and technical reasons. Our company put a bid in that no-one
would accept. The CEO felt it was better to be priced out, then to do it and
fail or to say, "No" to a customer. In some ways, a respectable solution.
The bad news...they took the bid without squabble. The good news...we did
the project, with money and time to spare.

As for the plants...I have been so busy I have not gotten it done, and I am
on vacation starting Thursday. If I can get them done before then, I will
send them out. If not, next week I promise.

BV.