Old 21-07-2003, 06:55 PM
Bob Hobden

Default New Park.

"Kay wrote in message
I have an article from OG mag that mentions a study where the value of a
wilderness has been calculated.. It is far more valuable than say, a
development site.

If I find the ref I will post it..

Please do! As one of the people looking after a nature park which is
next to a development site, I'd be very interested!

Quite, as someone who gardens in a nature reserve (little used allotment
site) I too would be interested especially as the local kids I spoke to
recently said they didn't want a boring sterile park and preferred the
existing wilderness (with a couple of allotments)... more interesting they
said.

--
Bob

Runnymede fighting for it's existence.