Old 21-07-2003, 09:03 PM
Tyra Trevellyn

Default @#*%)^@ Cats!

From: oway (Tyra Trevellyn)
Date: Mon, Jul 21, 2003 2:17 PM
Tom Jaszewski
wrote:

On 21 Jul 2003 15:14:55 GMT,
oway (Tyra Trevellyn)
wrote:

And of course these methods would need a very efficient administrator

to carry
them out humanely.....

for many of us there is no humanity in killing for
conveinience....from here it seems the ultimate in conspicuous
consumption.

namaste,
tomj

I'm part of that 'us,' Tom. I was paraphrasing various bits of information
that serve as guidelines for the agricultural and livestock industries,
as well
as for veterinary medicine. I'm sure you'll agree humane killing is indicated
in certain situations. If the OP happened upon an animal that was suffering,
I'd want him to see that there are options aside from drowning it. I

certainly
wasn't condoning or encouraging killing for convenience.

Believing in the infinite grace of living things,
Tyra
nNJ usa z7

To all:
I mistakenly used the term 'OP' here. I wasn't referring to the OP (original
poster) of the thread but to the poster identifying himself/herself as
"Curious." Sorry!

Tyra