Old 21-07-2003, 09:26 PM
dusty

Default Probleme

"Boystrup Pb, ann,..." wrote in
e:

Oke everyone.
I went one a short weekend trip and what do I find when I come home.
60 new postages on the RGO, gooddy!!
Just can't read a sinkle one. For some strange reason none are
available on the server. (to old it seems)
That incluedes a few from 21-7-03. I klik on one and they dissapere,
just futshi.
How come? This is the second time I've seen this, it realy bugs me.

Peter

I had your problem with MSN (Mighty Sh*tty Network) parden the pun. I now
use Tera news and it's free it gets a littl flaky when a lot of people are
posting at once but for the most part I have seen every post here even when
others say they cant.
Here's the web sight
http://www.teranews.com/
Later