Old 22-07-2003, 03:19 AM
Nedra

Default my lotus is rotted........

YOU didn't do one thing wrong!! This twerp is just being
obnoxious. Talk back to him... !! Tell him you want a
NEW Lotus! The very idea ... expecting a new customer
to know all these things ahead of time.... He just wants
to intimidate you. That is no way to treat a customer.
Give him my email.... I'll set him straight.

Nedra

"*muffin*" wrote in message
welll, after several weeks of teen leaves , I found one floating off on

its
own, with part of the tuber attached!!!!

luckily, It was Just the 30 day replacement guarantee last day!!!

I have to take the thing back tomorrow,,,,,,,,, but was given the 3rd
degree,,, "did" you pull on IT" " how deep was IT" ,when I said about 4
inches,, he said,, well IT must no be lower than 2 inches . or will not

have
strength to send roots.......

*sigh*
any comments?? what did I do wrong??? IT was planted in round container,,
with rock over tuber,,, growing end exposed.