Old 22-07-2003, 03:32 AM
John DeBoo

Default @#*%)^@ Cats!

Tom Jaszewski wrote:
On Sat, 19 Jul 2003 17:54:51 -0600, John DeBoo
wrote:

I got a BB gun @ Walmart for $25 that works great.

It very well CAN seriuously hurt a cat. Hopefully Albuquerque has a
Humane Society to slap you for animal abuse!

I'm well aware it CAN, however I choose to SCARE as opposed to HARM.
Being that it is impossible for me to chase the cats thru the
various backyards and fences I am unable to locate where they live.

If pet owners were more responsible and kept THEIR cats in THEIR
yards as I do with MY dogs, instead of allowing them to roam free
and crap in my yard and/or cause MY dogs to bark while THEIR cat
site on my 7' fence and glares at MY dogs, then I wouldn't have a
problem with THEIR cats. But since this is not the case I choose to
shoot at them with a BB gun. I'm damned if I'll pay to rent a trap
to catch their cat only to have them let it go as soon as Animal
Control leaves. I don't want to hurt the cats, just discourage them
from crapping in my yard and teasing my Min Pins. As for Animal
Abuse, give me a break and join the REAL world!