Old 22-07-2003, 03:52 AM
Gloria

Default Horse apples?

Thanks, FarmerDill, I found that site to be very interesting, and I also
found someone who has these trees for sale. I'm a happy camper!

Gloria

"FarmerDill" wrote in message

Nope, that wasn't it. It is a real apple tree and I should have

mentioned
that I'm in the south, zone 7, N.E. AL.

Here in GatThe trees are available from farmers in north Ga.
http://www.agr.state.ga.us/html/farm...ket_bulle.html is the

site
for the Georgia market bulletin in which you can usually find several ads

for
"Horse" apples doing the late fall and winter, It is an older variety

which as
some folks would say only fit fro feeding to horses. Of course many of the
older trees are probably seedlings.

---