Old 22-07-2003, 04:11 AM
Essjay001

Default Identifying a possible pest......

Jaffa wrote:
Hi.

I'm trying to identify a beetle or some kind of insect I found in my
garden as I'd like to know if it's a pest or not as I am a keen
gardener.

I've tried searching the net but with no luck, if anyone thinks they
can help me, let me know and maybe I can send a photo of the little
creature I've taken with my digital camera. Or maybe someone can
point me in the direction of a good website for this kind of thing.

Thanks for any help.

If you like you can post it here
http://groups.msn.com/STEPHENJAYSPLACE/yourspace.msnw
then come back to the news group and tell them where it is.

Steve R

---
One piece, one button suit, timeless fashion. All made by the same
manufacturer, no designer label, everybody has one.