Old 22-07-2003, 04:43 AM
FBCS

Default does everyone here like frogs?

We live in the woods, it's music to us at night. You certainly know the
change of seasons. They sit on the door steps at night, we really need to be
careful coming and going. Even my Chesapeake Bay Retriever carries them
around in his mouth to play with them. I noticed my fish today attacking a
frog in the pond. I guess they wanted to suck the algae of him, he didn't
care much for being lunch he held onto the lily pad for dear life. Reminded
me of an reenactment of Jaws.
"Ann in Houston" wrote in message
news
I know several local ponders who hate them as much as I do. Our pond is
just outside my daughter's bedroom window and the noise is enough to keep
anyone awake at night. I often find her camped out on the floor of her
brothers' room. What can be done to minimize the attraction of them. Our
pond is not very naturalistic, as it is just a rectangular koi pond with
an
urn fountain in the middle.
Ann