Old 22-07-2003, 08:22 AM
Brian Sandle

Default Paying to find non-GE wild corn?

Jim Webster wrote:

Why would estrogenic compounds have nothing to do with estrogenic pasture?

you asked about the effects of estrogenic pasture on cattle, you have shown
no evidence that there is such an effect

I asked you as one farmer whether you have noticed anything.

Have you ever had cows on red clover to any extent? Then have you noticed
any affect on them? Or the estrogenic mycotoxin zearallenone? Don't some
farmers use it as a steroid to increase growth of animals? I think I
posted how it reduces fertility.