Old 22-07-2003, 04:08 PM
LeeAnne

Default @#*%)^@ Cats!

I prefer the run out of the house making lots of weird, loud noises while
waving my hands wildly in the air to scare away cats and the occasional
squirrel if he/she actually makes it on to a feeder.

Or if the cat is on the dirt road that runs in front of my house and I just
happen to be driving in - a little rev of the gas gets 'em going.

:-D
LeeAnne

"Annie" wrote in message
I have a neighbor that uses a paint ball gun to discourage cats and
squirrels from digging or squatting in the gardens!

"John DeBoo" wrote in message
JNJ wrote:

I swear I'm going to start shooting these blasted cats. I just walked

out
to the kitchen to get some apple juice. I look out the front door and
notice a neighborhood cat squatting in my new bed -- you know, the one I
just created and mulched over. Broad daylight, 3:30 in the afternoon

and
this cat is using my new bed for a litter box. We had a torrential

downpour
last night here -- all of the mulch (cypress mulch by the way) is still

wet
and it didn't stop him.

Maybe I can create a motion sensitive device that will send a focused

beam
of electricity at the cat when it squats -- a Tesla ray gun. Turn them

into
instant fertilizer.

GRRRRRRR....

James

I got a BB gun @ Walmart for $25 that works great. Its a multi-pump
unit but I don't want to physically harm the cats - YET - so one to
two pumps max is enough depending upon how far away they are. Even
hitting near them makes them haul butt.