Old 22-07-2003, 04:14 PM
LeeAnne

Default @#*%)^@ Cats!

www.gardeners.com - look under 'pest control' for Cat Scat Mats or
something. They are little plastic spike strips. Since you have a new bed
you could incorporate them in there w/the plants and they'll just grow
around them.

I have them on the top of my cement wall to keep the big critters out.

LeeAnne

"JNJ" wrote in message
news
I swear I'm going to start shooting these blasted cats. I just walked out
to the kitchen to get some apple juice. I look out the front door and
notice a neighborhood cat squatting in my new bed -- you know, the one I
just created and mulched over. Broad daylight, 3:30 in the afternoon and
this cat is using my new bed for a litter box. We had a torrential
downpour
last night here -- all of the mulch (cypress mulch by the way) is still

wet
and it didn't stop him.

Maybe I can create a motion sensitive device that will send a focused beam
of electricity at the cat when it squats -- a Tesla ray gun. Turn them

into
instant fertilizer.

GRRRRRRR....

James