Old 22-07-2003, 07:38 PM
The Devil's Advocate

Default New Park.

If it's anything like the allotments near us that have been converted you'll
get a varying band of trouble makers who will disturb the peace on and off
till nearly ten sometimes. Make sure you don't build any shelters that the
youths can congregate in

Robert The Devil's Advocate www.pafc.co.uk
"Bob Hobden" wrote in message
: BlankKnowing that professional gardeners etc, read this Ng does anyone
know
: of sources of cash grants for the making and equipping of Parks and open
: spaces?
:
: The reason I ask is that our allotment site is to become a park but the
: Council say they have little money to provide what the locals want, indeed
: the last thing I heard was that no playground equipment would be provided
: for the kids and even trees could not be funded. A grass field only then.
: Might as well leave it as the nature reserve it has become.
:
: --
: Bob
:
: www.pooleygreengrowers.org.uk/ about an Allotment site in
: Runnymede fighting for it's existence.
:
: