Old 23-07-2003, 12:12 AM
Elizabeth

Default Need help identifying weird lavender-like plant

Well, I found a photo of it, but if anyone knows the variety name and other
info, I am still interested. Thanks!

http://www.irysec.vic.edu.au/flower/.../lavender3.htm

E.

"Elizabeth" wrote in message
rthlink.net...
Hi all,

I've just been given a plant that I was told was a lavender variety. But
I've grown lavender before, and it doesn't look like any I know. And it
smells a little like rosemary, but only faintly. Strangest of all, it has
these weird purple flowers on the tops of the branches that look like
miniature purple pineapples.Anyone know what it is?

If no one comes up with an ID, I'll post a photo. But I know someone will
get it! You guys are great.

E.