Old 23-07-2003, 01:33 AM
~ jan JJsPond.us

Default Does size matter...when stocking Koi in your pond... :)

On Mon, 21 Jul 2003 21:43:29 GMT, "Theo van Daele" wrote:

FWIW, you are one of the jewels of these NG, and I hope you don't blame
yourself.

Ah, shucks, thanks Theo. ;o) Actually this is the first time I've had
trouble and there is an old saying that, "You're not a true cowboy till you
fall off a horse." I think doctoring a few koi is making me a better KHA
(Koi Health Advisor). If nothing else, I have more empathy for my fellow
true koi people. ;o)

Yup, ugly stuff like having a job (!?) can make us a bit less vigilant
(d'uh).

Especially with trying to keep on top of making sure my middle son
graduated and youngest son did reasonably well himself. Way too many hats
for me to wear this spring, and then have this too.

I think we can scrap "ignorance" in your case

LOL, yea, it's that dang denial that gets me in trouble. "Did that fish
flash? Naa, I'm imaging things." ~ jan

See my ponds and filter design:
http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Wet!~