Old 23-07-2003, 01:42 AM
Wendy

Default Bush snails (was: Millipedes -- new orchids)

chuckle You know I recall a thread like this some time back. Anyway I
religiously saved my old coffee
grounds which I put in a large shallow pan. Being the sceptic that I am, I
found 5 slugs, easy to do in my
garden, added some water & put a cover over them.
I forgot about this little experiment for about a week
& then lifted the lid & there they all were clinging to the lid.
They were all a red brown colour, alive & well!
Picture these little nasty bud chomping buggars on a caffeine high!!!
I use stuff called THATS IT & it works.
Cheers Wendy
"K Barrett" wrote in message
newsneRa.65551$GL4.17028@rwcrnsc53...
Ha! Barney Coffee Potter! LOL! Think I can sell it to an agent?