Old 23-07-2003, 02:02 AM
Alexander Pensky

Default Newbie Question- English Garden

wrote:

[ Bluestone Perennials]

I also bought some shrubs from them and I'll say that you need a lot
of patience for that. They were really really tiny, and they're all
still pretty small the second year, although less likely to be
stepped on. I did get some blooms from a Northern Highlights Azalea.
We'll see how they do next year.

They sure are tiny... but if you live within driving distance of their
greenhouses, you can go to the end-of-spring clearance sale and fill a
flat with shrubs for $20!!! Try to beat that. Also, individual shrubs,
not part of the clearance sale, are $1.50 each on that day.

- Alex