Old 29-01-2003, 12:20 PM
Heather Husvar

Default Tomato

In article ,
Alice Gamewell wrote:

I grow brandywine and never had problems with it. Not only that, the taste
cannot be beat. I respectfully disagree with Harold Walker. Heirlooms have
been around for many years and have survived all kinds of problems, unlike
hybrids which are touted as being so disease resistant. Besides being around
for
years, the taste is delicious, cannot compare it to hybrids.
You will have to experiment to find out what is best for your area and stick
that.

Thanks. I think I'm going to not worry about it so much and get what I
like. I'm in zone 5 so I'm in a nice growing area.

Heather H.