Old 23-07-2003, 02:22 AM
Don

Default Pond + dogs + frogs = big mistake?

Thanks, but stretching cloth over the pond pretty much defeats the purpose
of having a pond in the first place. It wouldn't look very nice and I'd have
to remove the plants so I might as well just remove the pond altogether.
It's not the eggs I'm worried about anyhow, although the tadpoles were
chewing up the water lillies which I didn't particularly appreciate.

My main concern is that the pond will attract adult toads that the dogs will
come in contact with. I guess I should try to find a company who does ponds
down here and see if they can offer some advice.