Old 23-07-2003, 03:22 AM
Phisherman

Default Deer here

On Wed, 23 Jul 2003 01:33:22 GMT, (dstvns) wrote:

On Tue, 22 Jul 2003 21:33:27 GMT,
wrote:

a good BIG dog. deer went after my Papillion going to make toe jam outta him. we
got my mother a BB pistol to carry outside and protect her Pom, deer was acting like
she was going to attack my mothers dog too. Ingrid

I've witnessed deer attempt to trample housecats that got too close.
They can be very aggressive.

Dan

Yes. I was charged by a deer three weeks ago. I was shocked and
surprised by the incident. Later I determined the doe was hiding her
fawn in the wooded area and I got too close.