Old 23-07-2003, 04:13 AM
jammer

Default Shareholders Pond Status

Oh that's too bad, so sorry.

Oh that's great, get new pix!

On Tue, 22 Jul 2003 10:00:32 -0400, "BenignVanilla"
wrote:

Good news and bad...

...bad news first...Big Fat *******, our adopted football sized goldfish
kicked the bucket yesterday. We found him floating and partially eaten. I
don't know if it was a bird or the 10 million minnows that had eaten part of
him. He seemed healthy, although I did not do any microscope checks. Up
until the body being found, he was swimming happily, and not showing any
signs of distress. I plan to test the water tonight, to verify.

...good news now...Lotus is going crazy...new flowers coming up on
lilies...we're back up to six frogs now...a new guy with strips and spots
showed up last night...oh and the water...drum roll please...are you ready
for this?....GIN CLEAR TO THE BOTTOM DRAIN!!!! I can now see some shelves I
forgot about, so some plants are getting moved, but heeeell
yeah....myorangepond.com is moving to ginclearclaypit.com.