Old 23-07-2003, 04:32 AM
Pelvis Popcan

Default Help - Best way to attach hoses

I'm new to ponds and I'm trying to set one up.

I got a pump that specifies that it takes 1" hose. This will feed a
filterfalls waterfall that specifies that it has a 1 1/2" bulkhead.

The manuals provided really don't help in how to best hook up hoses to
them.

Should I just get hose clamps from the plumbing section of Lowe's?

Also I looked around a bit on some pond sites for adapters but I don't
see anything for fitting a 1" hose into a 1 1/2" bulkhead.

What would you recommend?

Sorry if these seem like really dumb questions... I'm new to plumbing
as well as ponds!