Old 23-07-2003, 01:12 PM
Torsten Brinch

Default Paying to find non-GE wild corn?

On Wed, 23 Jul 2003 09:46:40 GMT, "Gordon Couger"
From: "Torsten Brinch"

: On Tue, 22 Jul 2003 09:31:21 GMT, "Gordon Couger"
: wrote:
:
: Due to testing in GM food stuffs we are much less likely to get
: unintended hazards in food stuffs than we are in in normally bred
: food stuffs ..
:
: It is not clear which testing you are referring to -- somewhat linked
: to it being unclear what you mean by 'food stuffs'. Maybe you meant to
: write 'varieties'? .. can I ask you to rephrase your argument, please.
:
Your free to ask anything you want. You can hold your breath until I do it
and see how blue you turn. snip

But, a request for clarification would not return mere rudeness,
assuming you mean to be taken seriously.