Old 23-07-2003, 01:22 PM
Jaffa

Default Identifying a possible pest......

I found a picture of the little critter

http://www.ent.iastate.edu/imagegal/...tink_bug_adult
..html

They seem to originate from America, and as I live in the UK I don't know if
it's strange to have one over here.

Thanks for your help........

"shannie" wrote in message

"Jaffa" wrote in message
Hi.

I'm trying to identify a beetle or some kind of insect I found in my

garden
as I'd like to know if it's a pest or not as I am a keen gardener.

I've tried searching the net but with no luck, if anyone thinks they can
help me, let me know and maybe I can send a photo of the little creature
I've taken with my digital camera. Or maybe someone can point me in the
direction of a good website for this kind of thing.

Thanks for any help.

I had a similar post not long ago and these sites were recommended to me.
http://www.fotopic.net/
http://www.photobox.co.uk/
http://community.webshots.com

The last one is the one I used and found it fine

Shan