Old 23-07-2003, 03:02 PM
BenignVanilla

Default Shareholders Pond Status

"zookeeper" wrote in message
BenignVanilla wrote:
....good news now...Lotus is going crazy...new flowers coming up on
lilies...we're back up to six frogs now...a new guy with strips and

spots
showed up last night...oh and the water...drum roll please...are you

ready
for this?....GIN CLEAR TO THE BOTTOM DRAIN!!!! I can now see some

shelves I
forgot about, so some plants are getting moved, but heeeell
yeah....myorangepond.com is moving to ginclearclaypit.com.

Congrats on your gin status! Would you like a little tonic with that?

Now don't go getting in there and moving plants around too soon. Never
know what clay might be lurking to trip you up again.

Ahhhh...I need to get in...I must...

BV.