Old 23-07-2003, 05:32 PM
Bob Hobden

Default New Park.

"Kay wrote in message

That is always a problem in a Park, kids who don't want to or aren't

welcome
to stay at home with their friends where they should be.

Why should they be at home? I'd hate to be cooped up indoors every
evening. It's only when they start causing a nuisance that they're
*real* problem. If the rest of us are intimidated by the sight of a
group of kids, that's our problem not theirs. The majority of kids are a
delight to be with!

I should have clarified, " Park at night" is what I meant, and I don't think
kids should be out and about at night with parents not knowing what they are
doing or who they are with. They should be encouraged to bring their friends
home (so the parents can check them out). Perhaps I'm oldfashioned.

Thanks for the comments though, practicle advice always welcome. :-)

--
Bob

Runnymede fighting for it's existence.