Old 23-07-2003, 06:12 PM
The Devil's Advocate

Default New Park.

I think you're right Bob, too many youths wreak havoc because their parents
don't give a damn, and people feel powerless to stop them. As Kay says,
however, the majority are fine; a case of one or two bad apples spoiling the
lot

Bob Hobden wrote:
"Kay wrote in message

That is always a problem in a Park, kids who don't want to or
aren't welcome to stay at home with their friends where they
should be.

Why should they be at home? I'd hate to be cooped up indoors every
evening. It's only when they start causing a nuisance that they're
*real* problem. If the rest of us are intimidated by the sight of a
group of kids, that's our problem not theirs. The majority of kids
are a delight to be with!

I should have clarified, " Park at night" is what I meant, and I
don't think kids should be out and about at night with parents not
knowing what they are doing or who they are with. They should be
encouraged to bring their friends home (so the parents can check
them out). Perhaps I'm oldfashioned.

Thanks for the comments though, practicle advice always welcome. :-)

--
Bob

Runnymede fighting for it's existence.

Robert The Devil's Advocate www.pafc.co.uk