Old 23-07-2003, 07:02 PM
Wilson

Default Help choosing a pump for my new pond....

Andrew Burgess wrote in message
(Ben Raines) writes:

Pond pump 500 GPH $89.99 and a waterfall pump 2000 GPH $119.99

So what I am wondering is... If a 2000 GPH waterfall pump is only
$30 more.. Than why not go with that..

Electricity cost. Check the power consumption numbers.

I'm running my 3 ft. waterfall on a 300gph Beckets and it works just
great...gives me more of a babbling brook type waterfall rather a Niagara,
just depends what type waterfall you want...I'd say go with the 500gph pump.
Should be easier on the checkbook as well.

I'd say 2000gph on a 2 ft. high waterfall would be a bit much, maybe
not.shrug

~Wilson~