Old 23-07-2003, 09:32 PM
David Rance

Default Banned Herbicides & Pesticides

On Wed, 23 Jul 2003, Paul Segynowycz wrote:

I was listening to You & Yours this lunchtime and caught a bit of an article
about EU banning certain Pesticides & hebicides from Today. Does anyone know
what the list is?

I was beginning to wonder whether Bordeaux Mixture and Dithane had been
banned. Bordeaux Mixture seems to be more scarce than it was. Although I
can get small sachets of Dithane in England I can't find it anywhere in
the shops in France. Last year there was no problem.

| Internet: | writing from |
| Fidonet: David Rance 2:252/110 | Caversham, |
| BBS:
telnet://mesnil.demon.co.uk | Reading, UK |