Old 23-07-2003, 11:02 PM
Angi

Default Zucchini squash hex

I'm not the least bit sorry that I decided to chop the plants to the ground
after having only blossoms for a few weeks without any sign of produce;
whatever sex they were. In my opinion, it is bad enough that the male robin
has to wait for several weeks for the female to fly in and the Lord alone
knows about the humans' dilemma, so the squash plants don't have to start
following suit also!
I have always had zucchini any time I planted it enough to vow never to grow
it again except for this year and this variety. Previously I planted black
zucchini however the only seeds available this year at the store when I made
my purchase was this worthless Italian kind.