Old 23-07-2003, 11:02 PM
Mary Fisher

Default It makes me CROSS!!!

Fair enough being cross if this particular hedge was not inconveniencing
anyone, but where I used to live I spent half my journey to work walking
along the road because one gardener after another allowed their trees
and shrubs (not hedges) to completely block the pavement. I wish the
council had told them to cut back a bit!

In this street it's sometimes possible to squeeze past cars on the pavement
but not if you're pushing a pram. There's a nursery at the bottom of the
street so every day young mums are forced on the road with prams and
toddlers.

Mary