Old 24-07-2003, 03:13 AM
LN \(remove NOSPAM\)

Default Pond pictures and update

So, what you're saying is, STOP MESSING WITH THE DAMN POND!!!

Just want to make sure I have that clear.

--
LN in NH (new gardener in zone 5)
http://photos.yahoo.com/lns_obsessed

"BenignVanilla" wrote in message
Often, you (the royal you, not chrissy) read advice here and ignore it
because there is something about knowing/doing yourself. I know this from

my
mud problem. My water was opaque orange for months. I tried everything,
draining, particle filtering, calcite, etc.

The true solution...tons of plants...and tons of STOP MESSING WITH THE

DAMN
POND!!!! Chrissy I promise you, and everyone here will tell you I know

what
I am talking about. Get your rocks up, so you have no more run off. Toss
your plants in, and STOP MESSING WITH THE DAMN POND!!! If I would have

just
listened when everyone told me to stop run off and STOP MESSING WITH THE
DAMN POND!!!, my clay problems would have been over weeks ago.

I now have gin clear water, because I stopped run-off, tossed in a lot of
plants, and (say it with me now) STOPPED MESSING WITH THE DAMN POND.

In short, stop run off, lots of plants, STOP MESSING WITH THE DAMN POND!!!

BV.