Old 24-07-2003, 04:42 AM
Verminard

Default Stop Wal-Mart From Building over the Aquifer!

"gologa" wrote in message
news
Doug,
Did you bother to read the information about this particular supercenter
before you began hurling accusations of hypocracy???? Think about our
quality of life here and whether you want this whole area to become like
Houston/Dallas/Atlanta.

"Sited at the corner of Slaughter and MoPac, the SuperCenter could exceed
impervious cover levels by three times the amount allowed by the Save Our
"snip"

Finally a great big parking lot for my kids to skateboard in. When the get
to hot and hungry they can graze chilled food isles. I hope you don't mind
if they cut through your yard to come home.

Thanks