Old 24-07-2003, 07:22 AM
Lim Chee Kong

Default Rooster - the solution, information and talent provider in the food industry

Dear All,

· Are you looking for solutions to functional problems of your organisation?
· Do you need the latest information and developments on the food industry?
· Do you need talents to be part of your team?

We give answers to the above questions. We call ourselves Rooster, a
solution, information and talent provider in the food and beverage industry.
We provide the following services:
· Market studies, feasibility studies of consumers' eating and drinking
habits
· Comprehensive marketing programmes to launch products and services
· Health and safety issues on food production and consumption
· Latest developments on the food industry
· Recruiting talents in the food industry

Kindly visit us at www.rooster.com.sg to know us better.

Write us a non-obligatory enquiry at our website www.rooster.com.sg or to
our fax (65) 63528341. We would be glad in serving you.

I look forward to hearing your reply.

Yours faithfully,

LIM Chee Kong
Manager