Old 24-07-2003, 10:12 AM
Jan Flora

Default More ignorant newbie questions

In article ,
wrote:

On Wed, 23 Jul 2003 22:11:22 GMT, "Lattés"
wrote in rec.gardens.edible:

Anyone know where I would find info about that for Toronto Ontario?

Try "Ontario Ministry of Agriculture".
--
Gardening Zones
Canada Zone 5a

Do they have a CES-type program in Canada? I didn't realize that the OP was over
in Canada. The way everyone is spoofing their email addresses these days,
to avoid
spam, it's hard to figure out where someone is.

If Canada doesn't have anything like CES, I think the OP should look at
whatever state
in the US has a similar climate to his (Michigan, Wisconsin, New York?)
and look at
the CES stuff online from that state.

Ya'll will have to excuse my ignorance. I've never been east of Medicine
Hat, Alberta.
(But if I ever have to leave the US, I'm moving to Dawson City, YT, if
they'll let me.)

Jan in Alaska
USDA Zone 3