Old 24-07-2003, 02:12 PM
Pat Meadows

Default why do my tomatoes lack flavor?

On Tue, 22 Jul 2003 05:29:39 -0500, (Pat
Kiewicz) wrote:

Choose the right varieties for your area and personal tastes, pump up the K
and the micronutrients to ensure good flavor and then hope it doesn't pour
down rain when the green tomatoes are putting on their growth and particularly
when they are ripening.

It just did. (Northern PA here.)

After a month of total dryness - which followed the ENTIRE
SPRING OF CONSTANT RAIN. Help, I'm lost in this sentence!
takes deep breath and starts over

Anyway: after NO rain in July, the heavens opened and we've
had serious storms during the last week (even some tornadoes
were spotted locally). And tons of rain, more on the way.

I think I give up on this entire season...

Pat