Old 24-07-2003, 09:04 PM
Diana Kulaga

Default Off the wall question?

I dare not put any plant of value down there since my sister has a cat,
which is a terror to plants and flies, killing every plant put where she can
reach it. With that critter, a plant in bloom would not live long enough
for fruit on the table to blast the flowers. Thanks to it, I have developed
an intense
dislike for cats. They're just as bad as tree rats.

Oh, Ted, not all of them! Casper nuzzles the canes of a huge Dend, but
would never tear it up. Last winter we had slews of plants in the house,
all within his reach, and he treated it like a jungle game, but never hurt
so much as a leaf. Depends on the kitty.........

Diana