Old 24-07-2003, 09:22 PM
Ted Byers

Default Off the wall question?

"Ted Byers" wrote in message
.. .

I guess either you got lucky, or my sisters are unlucky. All three of

them
have cats, and all three of their cats are plant killers. -( But none

of
my sisters want me to introduce their cats to my oldest sister's dog. A
[snip]
all the wildlife there, they'd be overrun by vertebrate pests if not for

the
feral cats that have learned to avoid colt and for colt. They have a

really
nice garden because, in part, the feral cats have decimated the rodent
population around the house.

I should probably point out that the feral cats don't seem to bother the
plants in the garden, but the dometicated cat in the house is a menace to
the plants.

Cheers,

Ted