Old 24-07-2003, 09:32 PM
Critical Popperian

Default Bill of No Rights

and take the Critical Pomeranian with you

Ahh yes, smash, bash, and suppress! It's not that easy John

The only way you'll get me to shut up is you can demonstrate you've
got some brain cells in that noggin' to prove I'm wrong about these
people.

BTW... here's some excerpts from Baghdad Iraqi Newspapers...

Excerpts cover:

- The first lawsuit against Uday Hussein (deceased?) for
appropriating
someones house without compensation.

- Whether suicide bombing Americans means you are a proper Islamic
martyr?

- Discussions as to whether the U.S. sold the rights to administer
Iraq
to some other country who doesn't have the "know-how" to do it.

- Jews buying up restaurants and real estate around Baghdad from
broke
people.

But the #1 thing?

The Iraqis are far smarter than people (even myself) have given them
credit for.

Virtually every paper feels the U.S. is installing a puppet
government/council.

Excerpts from Iraqi Run Baghdad Newspapers...
http://www.memri.org/bin/latestnews.cgi?ID=SD54103

And we wonder why they hate us?

One thing I am starting to understand about arabs is they comprehend
U.S. foreign policy better, by several magnitudes, than the average
American.

Because at the end of the day the 9/11 hijackers DIDN'T come from
Iraq,
they come from:

- Saudi Arabia
- Egypt
- U.A.B.

All U.S. puppet dictatorships.

Iraq never exported terrorism, but now that Bush is trying to turn
them into a puppet dictatorship (with what looks like an installation
of Ahmed Chalabi, funded by the GOP / Bush & Co. since 1992 "Invade
Iraq" paper).

Iraq never exported anti-U.S. terrorism, but after this invasion
morphs into whatever pseudo-puppet regime Bush & Co. have in mind, I
have no doubts that Iraq will then begin exporting anti-U.S.
terrorism.

They didn't like Saddam, but they all knew he was an Arab!